We want to make sure you are able to add all details to an entity that you could possibly need. Adding personnel gives you the ability to associate contacts to an entity.
There are two ways you can add personnel into EntityKeeper:
To add an individual:
- Click the Personnel tab at the top of your screen
- The Personnel page will populate, click the + button to add
- A new window will pop up, fill out the person's information here
- Click 'Save'
If you would like to add more than one personnel at a time, you can use our import feature.
- Create an Excel file with the contact's name and details
- In the personnel screen, click 'import spreadsheet'
- Choose your file and click 'upload'
- Ensure your information is being placed in the appropriate fields
- Click 'continue'
- Click 'finish import'