EntityKeeper enables you to establish a secure, single source of truth for all your entities and the information needed for the Corporate Transparency Act. By creating internal efficiencies and protecting sensitive details, EntityKeeper ensures you’re well-equipped to capture information and documents, stay ahead of filing deadlines, and comply with the CTA. Additionally, EntityKeeper helps you report on indirect ownership with the click of a button, so identifying the beneficial owner is a seamless process.
The following table outlines required items for the CTA and which EntityKeeper feature supports it:
Next Steps for You and Your Organization
- Ensure all your entities and their core information are securely centralized within EntityKeeper.
- Assess each entity and determine if it’s considered a “reporting company” or exempt based on
the Reporting Rule.
- Assign tasks for relevant team members to confirm that all the required entity and beneficial
owner information and documentation is captured and up to date.
- Create entity-specific notifications for CTA filing deadlines, ensuring you mitigate potential civil
or criminal penalties.
- Ensure ongoing compliance by automating your filings using the information already being
managed in your account.
For questions or assistance in performing Steps 1-5, please email email@example.com.