Pro Tip: When creating an org chart, start with the bottom tier and assign ownership upwards.
To get started:
- Select one of your entities on the lowest tier.
- Navigate to the owner's tab.
- Create a stock/unit type/class type.
- Name it. Indicate the total number of shares or units available.
- Include it in your org chart.
Now that your entity has been created within the Org Chart you can assign owners.
- Scroll down and click "+" next to 'add membership unit'
- Choose an owner from existing entities or personnel, or add a new one.
- Indicate how much they own, at what price or unit quantity, and the date it was acquired.
- Click "Save"
An owner has now been added, click on the org chart icon to view your progress.