We are excited to announce the new Single Sign-On (SSO) feature. Now, you can securely authenticate your login with one set of credentials.
Benefits of SSO:
- Monitor which apps employees are using
- Protect important information with secure login credentials
- Access your account with added convenience and ease
EntityKeeper SAML Configuration
Enable SAML at https://app.entitykeeper.com
1. Open the “Accounts” page at https://app.entitykeeper.com/accounts and select your
account as a trusted account.
2. Open “Account Settings”.
3. Remember your account id. It’s shown in the URL. It’s 435 in our example.
4. Configure an application at this step your identity provider.
5. Enable SAML SSO (tick off the checkbox), populate the URL & certificate fields with the
data from your identity provider.
Just-in-Time User Provisioning
SAML authentication supports Just-in-Time User Provisioning (JIT). You need to add and define
additional attributes in the SAML provider.
Add EntityKeeper as a Service Provider
You must also add EntityKeeper as a service provider with your identity provider. Adding
EntityKeeper as a service provider requires the following values.