- EntityKeeper uses the data you entered into the application to population the org chart.
- The parent and child ownership percentages, total cost basis, and total current cost all populate from the Owners' tab.
- The date of incorporation and entity type comes from Company Info's tab.
- The formation state generates from the jurisdiction tab only if that jurisdiction is indicated to be the state information.
- Lastly, bank account numbers pull from the Bank Accounts tab and will list the last 4 digits of all the accounts associated with that entity
If you see that your data does not match please contact support.